• The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to COOP CAB c/o WHEELS AND WINGS GLOBAL SERVICES and the terms "You" /"Your"/"Yourself" refer to the users/drivers.
Collecting data and its usage
You have to provide us the below mentioned data when prompted. This may include your personal/confidential information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose. This may be collected through various inputs and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you register with us to use our Services, you create a user profile.
• Mobile phone Number with country code
• Complete Address
• Date of Birth
• Profile Picture
Collecting information for usage and accessing our services
If you are a driver, we may share information with your user(s) including your name, photo, contact number; your vehicle make, model, color, number plate; location; average rating provided by user(s); total number of rides. If you choose to complete a driver profile, we may also share any information associated with the profile created with us which includes information like your name, mobile number, Driving license information, Aadhar/Pan information etc.
Information third parties provide about you
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties
Our Mobile app collecting your information
We provide all of our services through our Mobile Application. We may collect and use your technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
• Language and country location (if applicable)
• The make and model of your mobile device
• Your mobile operating system
• The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
• Your GPS/Demographic Location
• Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
• Driver location information, which is necessary to match drivers with users, track rides while in progress and suggest GPS/Demographic Location.
• Usage information, which is necessary to maintain, optimize and enhance our services, including to determine, sometimes in combination with other information, incentives, connect riders and drivers, and calculate costs of ride(s) and driver payments.
• To maintain and enhance our user’s safety and security. For example, we collect background check information (where permitted by law) to prevent unsafe users from providing services through our mobile apps. We also use personal information to prevent use of our services by users who have engaged in inappropriate or dangerous behavior, such as retaining information of banned users to prevent their use of our mobile apps. We also use usage information to prevent matching of users and drivers for whom there is a higher risk of conflict.
What we do with the collected information
How third parties are involved in viewing your information
(i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process;
(ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
(iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party;
(iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason;
(v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or
(vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser.
Information shared with Drivers
Changes in information and Cancellation of Account
You should be held responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us by any means at the time of Creating/registering/Updating your account, such as your basic information, phone number etc. If you want to change, or if you no longer want our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by contacting us through email address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application. The changes take 24 hrs to 48 hrs to reflect in our system.
You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to Us, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Services by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
For cancelling your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through email address mentioned on our website and Mobile APP. We will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including GPS/Demographic Location) for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including GPS/Demographic Location, Ride history, and any other record) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
Your Information collected by us is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone at any time.